• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

XC diagrams this Sunday 18th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Lewis

Could anybody tell me - for definite - if both the 08.10 and 09.00 Leeds to Exeter St. Davids trains will be formed HST this coming Sunday?

Thanks a lot!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CC 72100

Established Member
According to my HST diagrams, that I've got from the 125 group, they should both be HSTs, although with the engineering work taking place and XC being XC you can never be 100% sure. According to the diagrams, the other southbound XC HST is the 8:50 off Edinburgh, if you were interested.

Hope this helps, but please don't take the diagrams as a given fact, and I'm willing to be corrected by anyone with more info :)

SwindonPkwy

Johnny Lewis said:
Could anybody tell me - for definite - if both the 08.10 and 09.00 Leeds to Exeter St. Davids trains will be formed HST this coming Sunday?

Johnny, how did you get on?

Johnny Lewis

Adam - thanks a lot for the info, you were spot on!

SwindonPkwy - yes, I had a very pleasant journey with plenty of room to spread out in 1st Class!

I'm now on the 19.23 Grand Central service from Kings Cross, but only as far as Doncaster; I'm leaving the West Yorkshire tour for another day!

SwindonPkwy

Johnny Lewis said:
I'm now on the 19.23 Grand Central service from Kings Cross, but only as far as Doncaster; I'm leaving the West Yorkshire tour for another day!
Sounds good. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

CC 72100

Established Member
Adam - thanks a lot for the info, you were spot on!

SwindonPkwy - yes, I had a very pleasant journey with plenty of room to spread out in 1st Class!

Glad I could be of assistance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.