• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

XC HST diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderer

No 43301 and 43366 I presuming 43366 failed. As 43301 was leading.
Thanks for the confirmation. Just a wiper fault in the end then? Nothing too bad. Its quite rarely a HST fails completely, mind you they are getting on a bit now, so perhaps they will start to experience more issues? Lets hope not, I enjoy travelling on these, as apposed to sewage smelling spam cans.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sufian123

Thanks for the confirmation. Just a wiper fault in the end then? Nothing too bad. Its quite rarely a HST fails completely, mind you they are getting on a bit now, so perhaps they will start to experience more issues? Lets hope not, I enjoy travelling on these, as apposed to sewage smelling spam cans.

It was wiper fault bird strike. Some people circulating power car fault which wasnt. Indeed they are aging but going strong everyday.

Thunderer

It was wiper fault bird strike. Some people circulating power car fault which wasnt. Indeed they are aging but going strong everyday.
Yes indeed, it is a tribute to their design and build quality. I can't think of any modern day train that creates a better passenger environment than the MKIII HST coach, nothing beats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.