• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

xC HSTs EDB-BHM and return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindtraveler

Established Member
hay all, as ever, XCs internet offers are going to pritty much force me into using them for the above trip on weekdays. Have just about mastered the concept of bringing my own lunch but wondered if some sympathetic member would tell me what times HSTs currently depart EDB for the south and return from BHM? also, is it to early to know this diagramming for the may timetable change as have to use this run regularly and often at my own expense. When its someone else paying I opt for VT First class or fly. Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
There are only two services in each direction, this is because although there are 4 sets in use daily, two start or end in the Yorkshire area.

There's no obvious reason why they'd change in May (but you never know).

S/B
dep Edinburgh Waverley 0608 arr Birmingham 1109 (to Plymouth)
0632 ex Dundee, dep Waverley 0811 arr Birmingham 1309 (to Plymouth)

N/B
1223 ex Plymouth, dep Birmingham 1603 arr Waverley 2108 (to Glasgow)
1323 ex Plymouth, dep Birmingham 1703 arr Waverley 2217

Blindtraveler

Established Member
There are only two services in each direction, this is because although there are 4 sets in use daily, two start or end in the Yorkshire area.

There's no obvious reason why they'd change in May (but you never know).

S/B
dep Edinburgh Waverley 0608 arr Birmingham 1109 (to Plymouth)
0632 ex Dundee, dep Waverley 0811 arr Birmingham 1309 (to Plymouth)

N/B
1223 ex Plymouth, dep Birmingham 1603 arr Waverley 2108 (to Glasgow)
1323 ex Plymouth, dep Birmingham 1703 arr Waverley 2217

it really is worth getting up early!! yes thought that was the case Re öly 2 HSTs, thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.