• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

XC voyagers diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilLoaf

any1 got any idea where there are any diagrams for XC voyagers on internet. just wondering what services 4 car sets and what services 5 car sets are on.

also, when are the voyagers having the shop taken out of them ?

if any1 knows just leave a comment below
cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
any1 got any idea where there are any diagrams for XC voyagers on internet. just wondering what services 4 car sets and what services 5 car sets are on.

also, when are the voyagers having the shop taken out of them ?

if any1 knows just leave a comment below
cheers

I can't understand what you say, but the voyagers are mixed on what services they operate from what Ive seen, Most long haul routes and medium, Such as Bournemouth to Manchester Piccadilly are 4/5 coach voyagers.

LilLoaf

cheers 4 the link its good website that.

i was looking 4 the september - december 2008 them ones are for dec 2007, the diagrams have been changed because of the diversions via barrow Hill.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Always seem random to be, but normally the Bristol to Newcastle jobs are 220s, with Anglo-Scottish trains being 221s. Not always the case obviously, but it's a fair assumption.

thefab444

Established Member
Generally down here services to the North East are 221 and services to Manchester are 220, but it is fairly random really.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
That much would tally with what I've seen when down Bournemouth way, but there's not enough of either class to keep it like that.

LilLoaf

Yeah i've noticed in that last couple of weeks that it seems to be rather random what set turns up.

Maybe they have given up on having certain diagrams for 4 car sets and certain ones for 5 car sets and they just put any set on.

Maybe something will be sorted out better in the december timetable change.

Status
Not open for further replies.