• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Xmas Maybank Delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Just a quick quote from Tony regarding the Xmas release of Maybank.

Each Christmas and May Bank Holiday I have released a new version of Maybank. 2005 saw a lot of new developments, and so an extra release was put out in September, (v3.9.05), incorperating a lot of them. I know that most of you thought that this Christmas another release would coinside with the release of the superb 156, 158 and Voyager. I have to say that unfortunately I couldn't get the new version finished in time for Christmas and for that I'm sorry.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

One bit of bloody snow and the whole rail network comes to a stand still, even in a simulation :roll: :P :lol:

I know its worth waiting for so take your time!

Guinness

Established Member
No need to apologise! Nobody is forcing him to code extra bits on for Maybank. I'm happy with current Maybank, BRR, a 156 and a Voyager. :)

Harold

There shouldn't be a rush into completing the newer Maybank or any route. Look forward to whenever the new Maybank is to be released. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.