• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Year 11's and non schoolers

After exam relax

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascot

Established Member
As you know this is exam year and we get exams in May - June -July then we have the rest of the time off. Well after the exams everyone else is still at school so i was thinking how about a Scotland bash. Last about 2-4 days and cover the main lines and Highland lines. Just a poll seeing if anyone want's to do this as not posting in Meets forum as it's just a general vote. Times unknown, exact coverage and of course Exam timetable comes before everything.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Well I'm interested! Definitely after the exams though :lol:

Coxster

Established Member
I've done a few trips to Scotland with some of the guys here and there are some great lines up there that I certainly would like to re-do.

Ascot

Established Member
Let's just hope the December timetables are alot better than these current ones, no highland connections with the Sleeper Service. Gonna have a play later on.

evil_hippo

I'm out early too, being year 13.

hee hee, if I do bring Nicole over here during the summer as planned... =D

Ascot

Established Member
Right so a nice reply mainly of after exams for the Scotland bash. Roughly it will be Sleeper to Inverness , do the Highland lines. Hop over to Aberdeen, go down to Edinburgh via Perth and sleeper back down with possable overighter at Perth depending on how the times. Are people interested in 2 sleepers 1 overnighter, 1 sleeper and a few overnighters or 1 sleeper and back down or what other ideas? I'm not prepared to do more than 2 NIGHTS away.

You're not going to start inviting people to camp in your garden again are you? :?

Laughs whats wrong with that, and nothing to do with you who i invite or what i do, totally off subject.

Yep Mr Jordan i know you have been to other meets, it will be intresting to meet you since you class me as a peadofile.

Am sure people who have met me will strongly disagree one who comes to mind is coxster who met me last year was it?

Craig

Established Member
Laughs whats wrong with that, and nothing to do with you who i invite or what i do, totally off subject.
Correct, it's nothing to do with me. But I'm sure the parents of the kids you invited would find it rather worrying.

Yep Mr Jordan i know you have been to other meets, it will be intresting to meet you since you class me as a peadofile.
Do you have sex with peas? :?

Tom B

Established Member
..... get back to the topic, please. Any more vitriolic posts will be deleted.

Craig

Established Member
My recommendation would be to take the sleeper up to Fort William (bypassing George's garden), then on to Mallaig for a ferry and bus to Kyle. Then train to Inverness and back south via one of the other sleepers.

Coxster

Established Member
Why is it innocent off-topic comments get deleted immediately but wildly off-topic comments such as these stay? Staff bias if ever I saw it...

:lol:

Tom B

Established Member
I don't know about the other staff but I've only just come online. I have edited out the offensive content of these posts.

Ascot

Established Member

Craig

Established Member
Might have a play at that. I'm not too keen on the Glasgow right now but that could be a better option depending.
If you get the sleeper up to Fort William and you'll miss out Glasgow (well apart from passing through the suburbs at about 6am).

Status
Not open for further replies.