• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Yet another desktop thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Totally bored and tired but can't sleep because the room is over 30 degrees and I don't like that at night - too hot for me.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gareth Hale

Argh, its not that bad, im not intruding, actually, I have little internet access so I can keep you all in peace.

This PC Spec

2600+ Sempron skt A
192MB Mem
80GB HDD
Windows XP Home
64MB Intergrated graphics

jdjonnay

Neeeeeeeew bike outside my house 8)

desktopjulylg5.jpg

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
dtop.jpg

Here's mine - one of the new buses in Bristol - though not for long, as it's not that great :p

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It's not *just* a shopping centre :p
It's also got Bowling, Cinema, loads of resturaunts, a supermarket, a hypermarket and loads of retail places too :p

Simming

Mojo said:
It's not *just* a shopping centre :p
It's also got Bowling, Cinema, loads of resturaunts, a supermarket, a hypermarket and loads of retail places too :p

Is that the place you can see from the M5?

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Just about - it has its own Motorway Junction and the Asda backs onto it.

jdjonnay

TheSlash said:
Jonnay, in my opinion, Aprilla are the worst bike company i have ever heard of!!

Why yes they are, therefore I sold the bike to my brother :lol: T'was only an ickle 50cc anyways, but it was very tarty (and 05 reg, way newer than my old beast!)

My car (left) and a kitted out version of the same car on the right. I want to swap.

swiftsdesktomediumgp0.jpg

Going out to get some rail-related pics soon honest... just need to get back in touch with the gen sources I used to have going on :lol:

devon_metro

Established Member
jdjonnay said:
Going out to get some rail-related pics soon honest... just need to get back in touch with the gen sources I used to have going on :lol:

p*ss off, trains in Cornwall! ;)

Established Member
yer, it was needed, even with that i could hardly see the water level in the bolier!!!

Nick

Stephen, do you not wear goggle when driving them mini-kettles or does the smoke not get in your eyes cause it's so small?

Status
Not open for further replies.