• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Yet Another Epsom Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
What do you think? I have been doing a bit more to the Epsom Downs to Mitcham Junction route. Here are some shots from around Epsom Downs and Banstead. This section is getting on for being complete.

17ut2.jpg

28ck.jpg

34ox.jpg

48bx.jpg

53yl.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
Lovely shots there, plenty of detail :). And what nice dikes in that third picture ;). Keep up the good work!

Dennis

Established Member
Looking good! When will it be finshed :roll: (only joking)

:idea: Little idea...give some of those houses a coat of different coloured paint (unless they are all really the same colour but theres always someone who wants to paint their house pink).

Coxster

Established Member
Dennis said:
Little idea...give some of those houses a coat of different coloured paint (unless they are all really the same colour but theres always someone who wants to paint their house pink).
I'll try and get some photographic textures at some point. They can be used as a sort of stop gap I suppose.

So, does anyone want their house to appear in BVE? ;)

Tom B

Established Member
You could use rolling ground terrain, possibly randomize it too - depends qwhat those houses are.

Julian G

Established Member
Epsom Downs and Banstead will be in Zone6 on January 2nd 2006
Keep up the good work, Coxster! :)

The Snap

Established Member
Looking godd Damon old boy! :D Look forward to the release!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Good? Awesome was my thinking on it!

I must admit I forgot this route was in production, so I'm glad to see it's still going!

Keep up the good work Coxster!

Nick

Nice work Damon as per usual, just curious, the fence "diamond gaps" look a bit too big to deter trespassers in my opinion!

Coxster

Established Member
Nick said:
Nice work Damon as per usual, just curious, the fence "diamond gaps" look a bit too big to deter trespassers in my opinion!
Cheers Nick! Making the gaps smaller makes the fence go fuzzy when driving from the cab. Anyway, it takes more than even a brick wall on a viaduct to stop tresspassers down south! :D Here's an image of the fence from the cab:

epfence6sw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.