• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Yet, Yet Another BVE4 Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
I seriously think we need a special section for discusing commands now! :D
Anyway, I inserted this for the timetable in my route:

.Timetable(0).Day.Load ../../Railway/Object/Richwell\TT\170_all_stops.bmp
.Timetable(0).Night.Load ../../Railway/Object/Richwell\TT\170_all_stops.bmp

However, I get this error:

C:\Program Files\BVE4\Railway\Route\Richwell Network\RC to AM (Class 323 - Limited Stop - Clear).csv(5) : Cast from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid.: .Timetable(0).Day.Load ../../Railway/Object/Richwell\TT\323_limited_stop.bmp
C:\Program Files\BVE4\Railway\Route\Richwell Network\RC to AM (Class 323 - Limited Stop - Clear).csv(6) : Cast from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid.: .Timetable(0).Night.Load ../../Railway/Object/Richwell\TT\323_limited_stop.bmp

Every other route uses this, and it works, but not in mine! :cry: Help please! :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
It seems you have a cross of two filesystems there! Windows uses backslashes all the time, Unix uses forwardslashes :. all yours should be backslashes.

The Snap

Established Member
So, I need to change all my slashed to forward? Or back? :) :?:

T

Tom

He says backslashes, so backslashes are required kind sir.

Tom B

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
It seems you have a cross of two filesystems there! Windows uses backslashes all the time, Unix uses forwardslashes :. all yours should be backslashes.

^^

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
Still not working! I've changed them all to back slashes and all to forward, but still, no luck! :cry:

T

Tom

... it's all to backslashes ONLY.

Now, back to backslashes, post your error.

The Snap

Established Member
I am using this code:

.Timetable(0).Day.Load

..\..\Railway\Object\Richwell\TT\158_limited_stop.bmp

.Timetable(0).Night.Load

..\..\Railway\Object\Richwell\TT\158_limited_stop.bmp

and get this error:

C:\Program Files\BVE4\Railway\Route\Richwell Network\RC to AM (Class 158 - Limited Stop - Busy - Fog).csv(5) : Cast from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid.: .Timetable(0).Day.Load ..\..\Railway\Object\Richwell\TT\158_limited_stop.bmp
C:\Program Files\BVE4\Railway\Route\Richwell Network\RC to AM (Class 158 - Limited Stop - Busy - Fog).csv(6) : Cast from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid.: .Timetable(0).Night.Load ..\..\Railway\Object\Richwell\TT\158_limited_stop.bmp

T

Tom

Try the same line for the code...

.Timetable(0).Day.Load ..\..\Railway\Object\Richwell\TT\158_limited_stop.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.