• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

York IECC

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM2

Established Member
I'm thinking of applying for a job at this location, and will be undertaking a recce next week to have a look at house prices etc (and to see if we actually think we'll like it there).
But I can't work out exactly where it is? I *think* it's a long low building behind York station, at the end of Cinder Lane, is that right?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

1D53

Established Member
It's the building opposite Platform 11.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Good luck!

House prices in York are very expensive compared to other places nearby :( For example a member of this forum commutes from somewhere on the East Yorkshire coast by car & park and ride (and occasionally by rail) because it's cheaper than owning a house in York! However York is a very good place to live.

Established Member
There are some decent areas in York where the house prices are not too high, but generally nearer the city centre and the prices shoot up. Feel free to PM if you want more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.