• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

York

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaker

Established Member
[hopefully]I will be in york in the half term, I am asking where you can photo stuff around the town of york. Also if anything interesting is happening around the back end of the half term in yourk.
Also did i see a row of 20s last year. I saw something which looked like 20s from the town wall[/hopefully]

Sorry if this is wrong bit

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Why not join us to take a trip to Barnetby while you're up here? :)

York is a good place and we have a lot of tourists so I don't think you'll have a problem taking photos.

You won't have a problem taking photos at York station either (fortunately you won't be treated as a terrorist here).

Jim

Established Member
yorkie said:
You won't have a problem taking photos at York station either (fortunately you won't be treated as a terrorist here).

ROFL

yorkie said:
Why not join us to take a trip to Barnetby while you're up here? :)

York is a good place and we have a lot of tourists so I don't think you'll have a problem taking photos.

oh really? when I visited in August there were the police, the BTP and the whole caboodle there! they were giving me funny looks when I photo'd the HST :o

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Probably for the Races, where they are needed to control the crowds, in which case they won't bother rail enthusiasts.

The danger is where you get loads of police with nothing to do who then harrass innocent people.

Status
Not open for further replies.