• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Yorkshire RHTT night shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

adamp

wbbminerals - funny enough, I didn't! I had heard about a few people having an issue with staff at Leeds, so I decided to keep things on the sly i.e. set the tripod up quickly, take a few snaps then be offskies to Bradford!

wensley - They were in Bradford from around 21:20ish to about 21:40, they tend to follow the 20:51 unit out of Leeds, good luck & I hope that helps!

Cheers guys
-Adam

wensley

Established Member
wbbminerals - funny enough, I didn't! I had heard about a few people having an issue with staff at Leeds, so I decided to keep things on the sly i.e. set the tripod up quickly, take a few snaps then be offskies to Bradford!

wensley - They were in Bradford from around 21:20ish to about 21:40, they tend to follow the 20:51 unit out of Leeds, good luck & I hope that helps!

Cheers guys
-Adam

Cheers for that. I doubt I can make the earlier shots at 21xx, although I may well give it a go, as I am likely to somewhere between Donny and Bradford with the Grand Central ghost train!

Status
Not open for further replies.