• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

You and.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where 58's still operate in commercial service...
You and a Loco.. Or perhaps a Heritage DMU or EMU? Or a brand new freight locomotive?

This goes about YOU in combination with a train:rolleyes:

This is me and the ACTS 7102 with a garbage train in the port of Amsterdam....

Yes.... the smell was horrible when the train waited at the signals, but that didn't bother me at all when driving that train....
img634910jz.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sprog

Established Member
Aint got a pic with me and '030' yet!
Intend to! :D

Love the pic!

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I feature in a couple of seminar shots, one I remember doing by 165124 after arriving at Greenford in the morning of 17th December 2005. Also got a shot of me under a running-in board at Whitby, although not on a PC near here. Also feature in a seminar shot with Sprinter, HSTfan!!!, Joe Holmes and 43010 (IIRC) in the background.

Intending to get a shot of me by 43002 or another 43 sometime though! Going to try to do that next time I'm at Paddington!

EDIT: That looks like a beast of a locomotive!

EDIT 2: I'm a TOC Owner! w00t!

Jim

Established Member
FGWFan said:
I feature in a couple of seminar shots, one I remember doing by 165124 after arriving at Greenford in the morning of 17th December 2005. Also got a shot of me under a running-in board at Whitby, although not on a PC near here. Also feature in a seminar shot with Sprinter, HSTfan!!!, Joe Holmes and 43010 (IIRC) in the background.

Intending to get a shot of me by 43002 or another 43 sometime though! Going to try to do that next time I'm at Paddington!

EDIT: That looks like a beast of a locomotive!

EDIT 2: I'm a TOC Owner! w00t!

Don't forget the shot at PD, but , best NOT go in to that

David

Established Member
Jim said:
Don't forget the shot at PD, but , best NOT go in to that
I would post that picture myself, but after viewing it again, I've decided not to....

Actually Jim, can you delete it please?????

Jim

Established Member
Harry Potter said:
I would post that picture myself, but after viewing it again, I've decided not to....

Actually Jim, can you delete it please?????

It ain't on my website, it is not even in the public domain, infact, it is non existent, as it went when the PC broke

Sam

Just out of interest are these chaps anyone off here?
y7umr5.jpg

Coxster

Established Member
The most recent of me with a train is this one of me in 444012.

DamonCoxIn444012.jpg

The Snap

Established Member
Coxster said:
The most recent of me with a train is this one of me in 444012.

DamonCoxIn444012.jpg

Damon, can I ask, how do you get in these cabs? Do you know the drivers, or just ask? :)

Jim

Established Member
Rich said:
Damon, can I ask, how do you get in these cabs? Do you know the drivers, or just ask? :)

1 of the tricks I have learnt over time, is: Look interested! Have a peak inside the window, take some pictures etc.... (Worked for me a lot on the 31's) or indeed, get in touch with your contacts or, if you are VERY desperate ASK. But expect a NO

Status
Not open for further replies.