You guys are going to love this!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
well well well! the most amazing developer I have ever known about finally identifies himself! yay! 8)

Dave A

Established Member
My word! 24 :o I always pictured him as a 60 year old who retired from working on the railways, possibly in various countries, and wanted to share his great love for railways.

I bet he was at school one day and thought I would like a FREE train-sim to play, how do I make one? And thus Bve was born :D

WOW, thats all I can say :o :o :o :D

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I have to say, I'm suprised too. I have the same view as London Tube, I always thought he was an elderly person, possibly experienced in computer programming etc. :|

Coxster

Established Member
London Tube said:
I bet he was at school one day and thought I would like.
Maybe he was at college/university and did it for a programming project and thought "The world might like to share this"!

bunnahabhain

Established Member
1288gaje said:
ask him to join railuk?! ;) ;)
Note the name of the forum, RailUK, not RailJP, I highly doubt that he would be interested in the United Kingdom's Railways, let alone have enough time to post on here.

Still, I'll wait for me to be proved wrong.

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I think he might be interested to see what the British creators have achieved any how. I certainly would be no matter how much I wasn't into british railways

Status
Not open for further replies.