• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

You guys are going to love this!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
Interesting if you get a translator. Been up for a while. Read it about a year ago :lol:.

T

Tom

Interesting, he's 24 and his real name is...

Takashi Kojima :D

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
well well well! the most amazing developer I have ever known about finally identifies himself! yay! 8)

Dave A

My word! 24 :o I always pictured him as a 60 year old who retired from working on the railways, possibly in various countries, and wanted to share his great love for railways.

I bet he was at school one day and thought I would like a FREE train-sim to play, how do I make one? And thus Bve was born :D

WOW, thats all I can say :o :o :o :D

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I have to say, I'm suprised too. I have the same view as London Tube, I always thought he was an elderly person, possibly experienced in computer programming etc. :|

Coxster

Established Member
London Tube said:
I bet he was at school one day and thought I would like.
Maybe he was at college/university and did it for a programming project and thought "The world might like to share this"!

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I think we shall have to invite mr. Kojima over here one day! Nice pint of course to thank him :D

bunnahabhain

Established Member
1288gaje said:
ask him to join railuk?! ;) ;)

Note the name of the forum, RailUK, not RailJP, I highly doubt that he would be interested in the United Kingdom's Railways, let alone have enough time to post on here.

Still, I'll wait for me to be proved wrong.

T

Tom

In Japanese
"Welcome to RailJP where you can discuss the UK railways!"

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
I think he might be interested to see what the British creators have achieved any how. I certainly would be no matter how much I wasn't into british railways

Status
Not open for further replies.