You know you've had one beer too many when...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Established Member
Associate Staff
General Discussion
You turn the Amazon box that contained the beer into a Cat House.

3825DE29-4870-42FD-BD13-61009FC2701C.jpeg

Cowley

Established Member
Associate Staff
General Discussion
You don’t know where your home is, and the cat make you open a ton of tuna.

d9009alycidon

...you indulge in some reckless late night bidding on some "lOOk - Ultra Rare" models then realise in the morning that you have paid way over the odds for a stupid Hornby Xmas wagon

HOOVER29

When you follow your mate home, bang on his door, he tells you basically to do one, you then on the way home fall through someone’s hedge and land back first in a rose bush & fall asleep in it oblivious to the pain.

DarloRich

Veteran Member
Work - Fenny Stratford(MK) Home - Darlington
I best not say. This is a family board! All I will say is beer goggles.

Although I do know of a former work colleague who got very drunk to celebrate moving house. He got a taxi home ( to his old house) let himself in and only began to realise something was terribly wrong when the naked new owner of the house burst into the lounge in a very agitated state. Apparently he has rarely seen a man less gruntled! They can laugh about it now of course........................

Last edited:

Monkeyhead

3 days later a random thing that you bought off ebay arrives and you have to go back in your bidding history to figure out what's gone on

Cowley

Established Member
Associate Staff
General Discussion
3 days later a random thing that you bought off ebay arrives and you have to go back in your bidding history to figure out what's gone on
I’ve done that recently!
I got a message saying that my N gauge coach had been posted, I didn’t remember ordering it though.