• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

You know you've had one beer too many when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howardh

Established Member
...you put "worst Eurovision songs" into youtube's search.

What WAS I thinking????

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
You turn the Amazon box that contained the beer into a Cat House.

3825DE29-4870-42FD-BD13-61009FC2701C.jpeg

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
You don’t know where your home is, and the cat make you open a ton of tuna.

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
And you can’t write a pist or spell tin properly.

d9009alycidon

...you indulge in some reckless late night bidding on some "lOOk - Ultra Rare" models then realise in the morning that you have paid way over the odds for a stupid Hornby Xmas wagon

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Given the proximity to Xmas and the time you wrote that, one has to wonder whether you were ACTUALLY bladdered at the time :p:lol:
Yeah, didn’t feel so clever at 8 o’clock this morning...

HOOVER29

When you follow your mate home, bang on his door, he tells you basically to do one, you then on the way home fall through someone’s hedge and land back first in a rose bush & fall asleep in it oblivious to the pain.

Tracked

Established Member
You don’t care if the ride home is on a Pacer!

I'd say that was me yesterday evening, but it was more "at least there's a train home" than one drink too many. Waited til I got back home for that :D

What we all secretly want to know @Howardh, without looking ourselves, is what the worst Eurovision songs are?

DaleCooper

Established Member
...you wake up naked in a Turkish prison cell with "Bubba's Bitch" tattooed on your forehead and you think "Oh no, not again!".

DarloRich

Veteran Member
I best not say. This is a family board! All I will say is beer goggles.

Although I do know of a former work colleague who got very drunk to celebrate moving house. He got a taxi home ( to his old house) let himself in and only began to realise something was terribly wrong when the naked new owner of the house burst into the lounge in a very agitated state. Apparently he has rarely seen a man less gruntled! They can laugh about it now of course........................

Last edited:

Monkeyhead

3 days later a random thing that you bought off ebay arrives and you have to go back in your bidding history to figure out what's gone on

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
3 days later a random thing that you bought off ebay arrives and you have to go back in your bidding history to figure out what's gone on
I’ve done that recently!
I got a message saying that my N gauge coach had been posted, I didn’t remember ordering it though.

175mph

On Moderation
...you put "worst Eurovision songs" into youtube's search.

What WAS I thinking????
You take the unnecessarily long way round when walking home or to somewhere else you need to be at. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.