• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

You tube vids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Darandio

Established Member
1) I absolutely hate Voyagers
2) You are a Man Utd fan

Based on those two points, you're videos are absolutely crap. :smile:

On a more serious note, they are ok, as far as Voyager videos go.

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Well around 10 years ago, when i still lived in Blackburn, i could pop along to Preston, and jump on an HST, or loco hauled service on the Euston route.

The videos were obviously taken towards the end of my period in the town, seeing that Voyagers didn't exist 10 years ago!

Thanks for your comments Darandio.

Although my favourite modern trains are Voyagers & Pendolinos, i do enjoy an HST bash, and am planning on doing the MML sometime, between Sheffield & St Pancras.

The MML Value first singles are incredibly good value. I was going to do the ECML, but GNER's a rip off value single wise.

Darandio

Established Member
Keep posting the videos voyagerdude, I will always take a look at them. Nice to see that you still like the good old HST.

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Keep posting the videos voyagerdude, I will always take a look at them. Nice to see that you still like the good old HST.

Thanks for your comments Darandio & everyone else.

nath9425- I totally agree with you about the camera shake, I am definately thinking of getting a tripod or something like that to put my camera on.

Status
Not open for further replies.