• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Young Me! [large-ish images]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprog

Established Member
I was feeling abit upset this morning (bloody girlfreind :x :cry: ) and i was digging through my pc, when i found these: :D

spm1_meandkettle73096.jpg

A 15 year-old me infront of 73096 at St. Phillips Marsh T&RSMD whilst on my work experiance in July 2004.

spm2_meandkettle73096.jpg

Me again, looking very dirty (curse you 43030 :lol: ) :lol: :roll:

spm3_meinkettle73096.jpg

On 5MT 73096's Footplate

spm4_meinkettle73096.jpg

Then 'scouse' went and made me bloody laugh! <D :lol: :lol:

Ahhh, memorys........... :D 8)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
:) Ah, I remember when I was still young. My first girlfriend, my first tr...

Oh wait, I still am :roll: ;)

Sprog

Established Member
Shes not my first...but shes cetainly causing me enough heartache......

I think we're gonna have 2 finish...i hate 2 say it, but she seems 2 make me sad nowadays, instead of happy....... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I dont know what to do TBH............ :? :( :(

Women do that to men, sorry but we do.
just try to find out what the problem is and talk about it. failing that part on equal terms.

taw valley

Victoria-Louise said:
just try to find out what the problem is and talk about it. failing that part on equal terms.

something ive never understood about women they expect us to ask how your are and they say nothing then 2 mins later you can see it in there yes but we men are not mind readers and if you say nothing then we think nothing

sometimes i think its the women that cant talk about there feelings 8) :D (like that will be the day lol)

and dont worry ive just got a message from my girlfreind saying how we neevr talk (we talk every day) and we never see each other (normaly every other day )

dont worry about it as they say but the fourm wont alow me to so heres a rewording

lifes a female puppy dog and doggy mess is a part of life

and yes talk about it but dont worry if it dont work out (the fourm will alow this one) theres plenty more fish (girl fish) in the sea

im a bit mad lol (crazy mad) at this time of night so sorry about the random message

Sprog

Established Member
Victoria-Louise said:

TA for the advice :).

After talking to at least 10 people yesterday (or typing - owie, my aching fingers), i have decided the next time i see her (i have no idea when that will be, and this is the whole problem. I barley talk to her and she just doesnt seem interested in me) im gonna tell her how i feel and ask her if she still wants us 2 be together. As for parting on equal terms....of course we will. I really feel 4 her and i hounestly couldnt live with myself if i hurt her feelings :cry: . If we are gonna split, its gonna be on good terms. There is also another added complication - which is my hearts fault (bloody emotions :x ) - in the fact that i think, due to the lack of affection ive been shown, i am beginning 2 fall for someone else :oops: :( . Which, TBH, i hate myself for and my guilt over this is part of the reason for me being so upset. :cry:

You cant help your feelings, its just part of life. Talk to her find out her feelings and talk, its the best thing to do,
If you want to talk just pm me or add me to msn, okay
xxx

class 313

Established Member
Im fed up of evry one being down, my best mate just split up with his girl friend after 2 years, he just keeps crying and being depressed. anyway why cant evry one be happy me and my girl friend.:)

But i know how it feels when your love somone but you fall for someone else, its annoying but go for the one you love not the one you like as the one you like will go for the one they love.

Sprog

Established Member
I know, i know..but i cant help feeling guilty. I keep thinking about this other girl and ...arghh :( ..anyway......

Thanks alot..ill ad you abit later if you dont mind...... :)

I like your deviant page by btw! Very good drawings! My freind Kate has a page aswell, and it would seem that you you are into similar drawing styles etc. to her! :!: Keep up the good work :)

ooo wats her page, would she mind me looking at it??? i like looking at drawings

and thanks :oops: i umm feel i could do alot better on them and will do somemore soon

Sprog

Established Member
urm..she goes under the alias of 'Sketchkat' i think :idea:. And no, i doubt she'll mind! Not sure what here page is, but im sure if you do a search or summitn simialr, youll prob find it. I think shes quite popular :? ?? 'TM fox' is one of her freinds. Hes also got a page. Dunno if youve ever heard of either of them......... :)

Sprog

Established Member
:lol: ohh, u mean Ausi!? Yeah!...very, very shy though!

nutter

If you end up ending it and you are still on good terms count youself lucky. The first "girl" I fell for ended it in some style (I use inverted commas because I don't think she deserves to be called a girl). She waited until the day of the live8 concert and got the cops to dump me for her :x . She said I was Harrising her even though She had sent me texts as well <D . Sometimes I think women are the nemisis of men, I do know some nice girls who right the balance though.

Hope it goes well

Sprog

Established Member
:| :| :shock: :shock:

opps :(

Well, im not gonna upset her..cus hounestly, if i do..i wont be able to live....... :cry: :cry:

And...i still havent found out if this 'other' girl likes me.........gotta wait till 2mrw........ :( *nervous*

nutter

All I know was she found out I was into the railways and that was the end of it, stuff the 30k I'll be earning as a train driver. anyhow, she got her cumupance in the end. By the time i had finished with, she need a shrink to saught her out. We'd gone paintballing once and she knew I'm one hell of a marksman and she thought I was going to shoot her and I didn't even communicate with her and don't have access to anything more dangerous than a key-ring can opener <D.

If you want revenge to make you feel better, don't use violence because it only lasts a week but if you play with the mental game you can screw them up for ages. It's how i sorted out the bullies at school

nutter said:
All I know was she found out I was into the railways and that was the end of it, stuff the 30k I'll be earning as a train driver. anyhow, she got her cumupance in the end. By the time i had finished with, she need a shrink to saught her out. We'd gone paintballing once and she knew I'm one hell of a marksman and she thought I was going to shoot her and I didn't even communicate with her and don't have access to anything more dangerous than a key-ring can opener <D.

If you want revenge to make you feel better, don't use violence because it only lasts a week but if you play with the mental game you can screw them up for ages. It's how i sorted out the bullies at school

Your mean....... i like it

evil_hippo

After 4 months my last girlfriend just turned insane and started getting all suspicious of me, and then left me and after shouting at me (I think she thought I'd been shagging my ex, which I hadn't) at which point I cried for about two hours.

nutter

If you do end up breaking up. Leave it a couple of weeks to get used to been without your current girlfriend. I once dumped a girl and moved in on another girl, this madhead I've been talking about. If i'd left it a couple of weeks rather than 30 mins I'd have realised she was a nutcase. Looking back I realise the only reason I went out with her was she was there when I really needed her. What ever happens just remember that your true friends will come through for you and pick you up.

Sprog

Established Member
Well..im gonna let the 'other' know 2mrw how i feel about her.......

tbh, after a few pints and several 'flirty' texts (just testing the water so-to-speak), i haver decided to bite the bullet (love that phrase! 8) ) and ask her straight 2mrw. If she turns me down - ie. says she doesnt feel for me - then i really wont be over concerned. If it turns out she does like me, then :D . Ill be very happy, and itll releive some of the stress and worry that is currently on my shouders.

Anyway...im off 2 bed now :idea:

Night night! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.