• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Your Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherJ

Here's my (neat and tidy) desktop, with the absolutely BEAUTIFUL Myleene Klass as my background! :)

Myleene_background.jpg

What’s yours?

CJ

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Death

Established Member
Hi again! <D
Well, here's a link to mine. Didn't think that dropping a 1024x768 pixel, 182Kb JPEG image into a forum post would be a good idea, so I've gone down the old thumbnail route. 8)

If you're wondering about the odd placement of the taskbar, that's because the last 200 pixels on the right hand side of my monitor are broken, so I only have a viewable desktop of about 800x768. The monitor was free though, so I'm not complaining! :tongue3:

By the way: Why do I get the impression that I'm the only person around here who doesn't use Microsoft Windows on his PC? :rolleyes:
(OK...I do have a Windows machine, but that's only so I can play around with BVE. That has a First ScotRail 158 on the desktop...Naturally! :D)

And for the curious: My PC runs Redhat Linux IX, with KDE used for the graphical environment. The background depicts a battle scene from Warhammer 40,000 - Chosen as I love Games Workshop's artwork...That, and I used to be an avid 40K player too! 8)

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

Craig

Established Member
My desktop is made of wood just like the rest of my desk ;)

I'm at work at the moment so I've just got the default Windows 2000 desktop. At home it's still the same as the screen shot I posted in the other thread.

Why do I get the impression that I'm the only person around here who doesn't use Microsoft Windows on his PC? :rolleyes:
You're not.

T

Tom

You mean your least favourite DMU of all time?

WINEFIRE.... *gets bottle*

*glug* *glug* *glug* :drunken::drunken::drunken:

1D53

Established Member
This image:

desktopdm5.jpg

My desktop is far too much of a mess to show! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.