• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Your Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
So, what do your gang look like? :D Here's a group of us at the EKR at the start of our new extension to the Wigmore Lane Bridge. A certain Mr Slash stayed with his freight train, whilst the driver came and (against his will) got snapped by dad :lol: Who's the guy with the arrow on his head?

ivh3md.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Me, Jack, Tom (all TTi's) & George the Guard. No we haven't got a photo, we're too busy.

Then there's the Battlefield, Me, Tom & Tango.

:shock:

Tom B

Established Member
Dunno. I think I've seen the arrowed bloke before, on a "WANTED" poster... apparently he murdered someone who kept batting on about window swipers.

Coxster

Established Member
BTW: The yellow tape was prior to the Dover MP cutting it. He was taking a photograph adjacent to my Dad which is why we were facing away (It does indeed read 'Caution - Wet Paint ;))

Seth said:
Coxster said:
Who's the guy with the arrow on his head?
Looks like that chav you were telling me about... ;)
Guess again ;)

Jim

Established Member
Coxster said:

I wonder. I am sure I have met him before. He was in to BVE a lot, & him & my dad talked about it nearly all afternoon, I am still convinced he isn't who he says he is though ;) ;) :lol:

Coxster

Established Member
Coxster said:
BTW: The yellow tape was prior to the Dover MP cutting it. He was taking a photograph adjacent to my Dad which is why we were facing away (it does in dead say 'Caution - Wet Paint ;))

Seth said:
Coxster said:
Looks like that chav you were telling me about... ;)
Guess again ;)

Coxster

Established Member
Simming said:
whos on the far right then? 8)
The one on the far right was a passenger. The woman next to me was my mum and she decided to pop down with Dad for some bizarre reason. I was down there anyway with Steve.

bunnahabhain

Established Member
I've got a few shots of some of our chaps from down the GCR, dont think we could manage to get half of the Volunteers in the same shot, let alone down the railway at the same time.

Ken Plowman, Guard Trainer & Guard
yb8lt7.jpg

Tom Ingall, Duty Traffic Manager, Guard, Signalman, Director & more
yaz76l.jpg

Ronnie Clark, Rushcliffe Halt Senior Station Master & Guard
yaz76j.jpg

Steven Chapple, Trainee Fireman, Station Staff (Loughborough), Ex-TTI and Ex-Trainee Guard
yaz76n.jpg

Quorn & Woodhouse Station Staff
y9xdin.jpg

Footplate Crew of 63601
yaz76x.jpg

Coxster

Established Member
Just found this shot of the permanant way gang from the Isle of Wight Steam Railway :P

pw%20bellies.jpg

AlexS

Established Member
Yep, beer bellies!

Well, I think we have deduced that preserved railways provide a happy home for abandoned stoats!

And Nick, that lad looks about as old as you did when I last saw you :)

insider

Coxster said:
So, what do your gang look like? :D Here's a group of us at the EKR at the start of our new extension to the Wigmore Lane Bridge. A certain Mr Slash stayed with his freight train, whilst the driver came and (against his will) got snapped by dad :lol: Who's the guy with the arrow on his head?

ivh3md.jpg

Good to see the Dartmoor Railway represented in the photo... Nice Tie!

insider

I'm new to this forum, how does one attach a photo?
Inside her[/img]

TheSlash

Established Member
insider said:
Good to see the Dartmoor Railway represented in the photo... Nice Tie!
What do you mean? The tie is an East Kent railway tie. If you like it that much, they are available to purchase from our shop at Shepherds Well on operating days.

Status
Not open for further replies.