• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Your Photo in a Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaker

Established Member
Well people say i took xxx photo in yyy magazine , have you ever had a photograph of Yourself in a magazine/local (/national) newspaper.

Ive been in the Swanage Railway Magazine a few times, thats about it.

So what about you lot ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I've been in the Hull Daily Mail a few times, mainly for music related things because I play the cello :)

Established Member
Was in the Swanage Railway Mag wen i was a Sygnet, been in the Railway Illustrated wen on a Railtour, and been on BBC news!!!! wen i was on te Slammer tour and my local Newspaper!

Mushroom

Iv been on the local news once and in the local papers seveal times. Once dressed as a ghost and on another occasion on bad hair day for children in need when I was in year 5.

I've been on the local news (Look North) for about a second (I walked past camera) and I've been in a couple of the local papers about 3 years ago... :)

LucaZone

I was one of the Kelloggs Cornflakes kids counting the days on TV Adverts when I was young. Then a Cheese advert with a goat on French TV.

Cant think of being in any printed media though.

metrocammel

I should be in the January edition of "Railstaff", there is a photo of me and some other people on "Daisy" (101 685), which is due to be "celebrating" it's 50th aniversary in December.

nutter

And there i was thinking i was doing well getting into the annual school photo at the end of YR 11 :lol:, and I only just made it in too. Looks like we have a bunch of celebs on here :roll: ;)

Ascot

Established Member
yeah when i was on work placement i had a piccie taken of me cos of some special behind us so they taken 175008 (Spearmint polo) and then i got an email from them saying i was in a railway mag, to this day i don't know what one it is or page or what.

rmt

I've not been in any mags or anything like that.

One of my phots however, is the front page of the Doncaster Station Platform Timetable (the ones that platform staff have). :):)

Daniel

Established Member
Ive been in the local news twice, and the London News once, (for the Jack Petchy award).

Death

Established Member
Hail All! <D
Well, I think that I might have the claim to the "heaviest" photo out of all of us - I appeared in the September 2006 issue of Metal Hammer, inside their Turisas live review! 8)
(What they're not telling you though is that the photo of myself (I'm in the foreground, wearing gloves) and Lord Fenrik behind me was actually taken during BAL-SAGOTHs set, and not Turisas' one! :lol: )

Can't remember the page, but one of my mates has a copy. I'll try and borrow it off of him so I can scan it in somewhere. Alternatively, the image might be on Metal Hammers site - I'll check that out in a minute. 8)

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

Coxster

Established Member
Myself and other forum member are set to be on your TV screens in a prime-time slot soon :D

16CSVT2700

Established Member
20060210london0040de5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.