• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Youtube links and Video sites

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Y961 XBU

Yesterday 46100 Royal Scott did the Pennine Peaks and Valleys Explorer Rail Tour, Here it is seen arriving and departing at Bolton on its way to Blackburn!

Dont forget to Subscribe if you are new :)

Bob Price

Colas Rail 37421 on one of the last scheduled services on the Rhymney valley line. Leaving Aber in the pouring rain.

Lineside SE

Compilation video featuring a variety of DB Cargo UK freight trains operating in the South East of England. The DB Cargo UK freight operator was formerly known as DB Schenker Rail UK (DBS) and English Welsh & Scottish Railway (EWS) and is the largest of the UKs freight operators.

Lineside SE

Compilation video featuring a variety of Freightliner freight trains operating in the South England.

Lineside SE

British Diesel Locomotive Thrash Compilation featuring a variety of locomotive classes on both the mainline and preserved heritage lines. A wide variety of diesel locomotives are featured including Class 20, Class 25, Class 31, Class 33 Cromptons, Class 37, Class 47, Class 55 Deltics, Class 57 and Class 56 Grids.

Y961 XBU

A fantastic catch last night at Warrington Bank Quay was WCR 33029 and 47746 working The Park Royal Parkinson Rail Tour! Rare to see a Class 33 up north.

MK Tom

Established Member
Two recents from me:

86259 departing Milton Keynes on the Cumbrian Mountain Express:

Class 205 'Thumper' no. 1118 in action at the Lavender Line:

bgdhl

Hello everyone, there is a livecam near Stockholm Central Station in Sweden. You can see trains, airplanes, boats and road vehicles all in the same view. It also features a live arrival/departure board for the passenger services that pass by the camera. Embedded video and link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK7Dah_CJ-4

Y961 XBU

I had a windy couple of Days recording Freight at Cardiff Central! Operators: DB Cargo, Colas Rail and Freightliner Classes 60, 66, 70 and a Tamper Dont be surprised if this is my last video for a while considering whats going on at the moment.

Lineside SE

The Class 745 and 755 Stadler Flirts have now begun to dominate many of the service in the Greater Anglia region. It is believed that the final class 90 InterCity service into Liverpool Street operated on the 23rd March and the current reduced emergency timetable is being operated entirely by the Class 745s. Meanwhile the Class 755s are now operating the majority of services previously operated by the Class 153, 156 and 170 DMUs and of course the class 37 operated “short set”

This video depicts various members of the Stadler Flirt family and was filmed at Rivenhall End on the Great Eastern Mainline and at Milton and Ely in Cambridgeshire. Apologies for the wind noise in some of the clips.

Lineside SE

Compilation video featuring a variety of GBRf Class 66 hauled freight trains operating in the South East of England.

Lineside SE

All the clips in this video are from my archive and were filmed before the current lockdown. Compilation video featuring a variety of DB Cargo UK freight trains being operated by the companies Class 66 diesel locomotives. A variety of workings are featured primarily in the South East of England. The DB Cargo UK freight operator was formerly known as DB Schenker Rail UK (DBS) and English Welsh & Scottish Railway (EWS) and is the largest of the UKs freight operators.

Lineside SE

All clips in this video are from my archive and were filmed before the lockdown. Compilation video featuring the Class 317s, Class 321s “dusty bins”, Class 360s Desiros and Class 379s in action on the Great Eastern and West Anglia lines. These units are due to be replaced by the new Class 720s and Class 745/1s in the near future.

Lineside SE

Compilation video featuring the Class 377 Electrostars working Southern services along the Arun Valley line which is also known as the Mid Sussex line. The Class 377 Electrostar is an electric multiple unit built by Bombardier Transportation. The units in the 377/2, 377/5 and 377/7 sub-classes are dual-voltage and are fitted with a pantograph to work on lines with 25 kV overhead lines.
These clips were filmed at Hardham Viaduct near Pulborough, Arundel, South Stoke and Ford during 2018 and 2019.

Lineside SE

Due to the current situation I have not been able to do any filming so I have decided to start scanning my collection of railway slides and publish some of them in the form of a video slideshow to keep my channel ticking over until the current lockdown ends. The first of these slideshows comprises of images taken during the Network SouthEast era of the early 1990s. Featuring the loco hauled workings that were a feature of the period with Class 50s, Class 47s and Class 33s plus some of the slam door multiple units that were still around.

Lineside SE

All clips in this video are from my archive and all were filmed before the lockdown. A look back to the recent past when the HSTs could still be found working front line intercity services.

Lineside SE

Rail Operations Group/Data Acquisition & Testing Services Ltd (DATS) Midland Mainline Overhead Line Inspection Train. The train was formed of 47815, 90035, 91128 and 47848 plus a DVT and an assortment of Mk 3 coaching stock. Filmed at Radwell on the 15th May 2020

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
This one which I have just uploaded is not strictly a transport video, however there are a few - admittedly brief - appearances of trams in it.

Filmed in Krakow in April 2004.