• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Youtube links and Video sites

Y961 XBU

In my latest Train Simulator 2021 Video we are at the controls of a DB Cargo Class 66 Delivering Coal for a Steam Gala!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
This one I did this afternoon, of footage from 2006, includes several minutes of the Fort Victoria Model Railway. It's the middle section of the video which covers that - so don't be put off by the opening scenes being the view from the roof of the Fort!

Bob Price

Another video on disused railway lines in South Wales. Including the story of three large viaducts. Spoiler alert: Crumlin isn't one of them

Y961 XBU

In my latest Train Simulator 2021 Video we are at the controls of a Class 350 from Stafford to Atherstone!

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Trains at Swindon and Didcot 2003. Some shoddy camcorder work, early days for me using a camcorder at that time.

The first section is at Swindon, featuring many HST's and the long missed sound of the Valenta's powering away. There are also some 180's and a Wessex Trains Class 153 and 150. 66061 also features on an empty Didcot Power Station - Avonmouth B.H.T, a freight service that has long gone, as does 60088 on a Theale - Robeston Murco tanks.
The second section is at Didcot Parkway. HST's feature again, also with some fast non stop services, and also 43168 can be heard pulling away from Didcot, this was one of the Mirrlees Blackstone experimental engines. Many Thames Trains Class 165 and 166's can be seen, and some 180's and Voyagers.

Bob Price

A viaduct, an embankment and a railway station with trains that only passed in one direction. My latest video.

paolocoopio

I've been doing some disused railway explores. Mainly around Sheffield and North Derbyshire.

[youtube]mT4u3_EdrAM[/youtube]

Also the Fiery Jack Tunnel in Sheffield -

Y961 XBU

On the 21st May i was able to catch up with WCR 57313 and 57601 at Wigan North Western on the Northern Belle, Was good to actually see a Rail Tour for the first time in months!

507 001

Established Member
Yesterday saw the premier of Don Coffey’s latest video. It’s a cab ride on the Metrolink East Didsbury to Rochdale line with yours truly at the helm...

It’s all for a good cause (clicking like will add to a donation to the Samaritans) and you may find it interesting
:)

paolocoopio

Yesterday saw the premier of Don Coffey’s latest video. It’s a cab ride on the Metrolink East Didsbury to Rochdale line with yours truly at the helm...

It’s all for a good cause (clicking like will add to a donation to the Samaritans) and you may find it interesting
:)

I need to watch this one.
I can spend hours watching the Don Coffey videos. They quite often send me to sleep, so I do use them if I wake in the night :D.
Im guessing I wasnt built to be a train driver.

Y961 XBU

Yesterday i was able to catch up with 34046 Braunton departing Wigan North Western on The Fellsman Rail Tour, First Steam Engine finally recorded for 2021.

Y961 XBU

A recent upload from me saw a number of Merseyrail Class 507s and 508s arrive and depart at Moorfields, I plan to do Videos like this regularly as they come towards the end of their service lives.

Bob Price

Wandering along a cycleway in Wales looking for relics. Found a station in the woods.

Y961 XBU

Yesterday i was able to catch up with 37057 and 37116 pass Rainhill on Test Train Duties! worth nipping out late to get them

Y961 XBU

Yesterday i was able to catch up with LSL 37521 & 37667 on The Three Peaks From A Seat Rail Tour at Warrington Bank Quay!