• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

YouTube series on Hull's old railways

Status
Not open for further replies.

HullHistory

Hi everyone, I've been told by some folk on Facebook that you might be interested in the videos I've been making on YouTube about the history of Hull's railways. I've now covered all of the railways built from and around the city, and this year I'll be venturing further afield to other abandoned railways around Yorkshire.

Here are the videos; https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS_732J9pkRIMhsWXScc3Sw7lXP5rAW_Y

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

WesternLancer

Established Member
Hi everyone, I've been told by some folk on Facebook that you might be interested in the videos I've been making on YouTube about the history of Hull's railways. I've now covered all of the railways built from and around the city, and this year I'll be venturing further afield to other abandoned railways around Yorkshire.

Here are the videos; https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS_732J9pkRIMhsWXScc3Sw7lXP5rAW_Y
Thanks for posting - would not have known otherwise! One I looked at was very nicely done - congrats on your efforts!

mailbyrail

Yes, I watched the first and was impressed - well presented at the right pace with a good eye for detail.
I'll be back for some of the others.

HullHistory

Glad you're enjoying them! I'll be doing some more railway based episodes starting in spring based on some of the lost railways of Yorkshire, such as the Malton - Driffield, Scarborough - Whitby, and Beverley - York lines, so do subscribe so you get notified of new videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.