• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

zip oyster card on national rail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie2555

I've got a 7 day travelcard on my zip oyster card for zones 1- 4 will this be valid on all national rail services? Also if so do I just show it to the ticket inspector or what? Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sonic2009

Established Member
Yes your travelcard on your Oyster will be valid on all National Rail services in zones 1 -4.

You just tap on the yellow reader to gain entry to platforms and tap out when leaving like you would do a normal oyster card, if a ticket inspector asks you for your ticket you just present your oyster card to him, and he will check it with a reader.

transportphoto

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Just the same as if you were travelling on LUL, DLR or on the cable car. Touch in and out. If a ticket inspector asks for your ticket present your oyster card.

Status
Not open for further replies.