• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2nd stage interview for csa glasgow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakey

Hi, any help appreciated. I received a phone call and email Friday to say I had been successful and was being invited to the 2nd stage on Thursday 24th. The email stated they didn't know the finer details yet and would send a follow up email with the times and details, as yet I don't have this and it's supposed to be tomorrow. Anybody in the same situation or has everyone received there details:|
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Oh happy happy just received conformation from them :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter1974

Hope it goes well for you tomorrow, would you let me know what happens at second stage. Thanks

shaunk26

You were informed last Friday? I was unsuccessful and wasn't informed until the following Monday. Kept waiting all weekend just to be told no was annoying. Good luck though.

Danii28

At least you got told Shaunk26, I didn't have any contact from them to tell me either way! I tried contacting them and got no response!

Good luck hope you get the job!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.