• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

6N42 Warrington Arpley-Blackburn ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamp

The past month has seen 37's run this working on a wednesday. Does anyone know if it is going to run tomorrow seeing as the two 37's are currently at Warrington?

-Adam

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

robert2000

i dont know what service or company you mean, also is it timetabled, can we have a bit more info please.

adamp

DBS class 37's, from warrington arpley to blackburn steel train i think?
usually runs at about 9 in the morning, then returns about 2.
i dont have any extra info?

robert2000

does any1 know where the logs train that passes chester at about 6.40 to chirk comes from, is it carlisle?

driver9000

Established Member
6N42 and its return 6F42 is the service that takes general goods (in cargowaggons) to the Gilbraiths depot at Blackburn, its routed WCML-Farington Junction-East Lancs to Blackburn station. It was producing 37s regularly at one point but Ive seen it with 66s and 67s aswell.

Everytime Ive seen this train its been coming off the Lostock Hall lines around 08:00/30, Ive never seen its return working though.

Status
Not open for further replies.