• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Abellio's first day operating the 427 in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaig

https://youtu.be/sYnfBrZx4rQ

This video was filmed on Abellio's 1st day of operation of route 427. We see that the route now has brand new E400H MMC buses as opposed to the B9TL Gemini 2 buses that used to run on the route when it was with Metroline.

I ride from Acton Old Town Hall to Uxbridge, filming different parts of my ride, including a snippet from when I was sitting at the front seats directly behind the front door.

You will (hopefully) observe that my bus ride was extremely smooth as well as quiet, and that loads of people noticed that the bus was brand new. Everyone who acknowledged this were also saying how it is much better compared to the buses the route ran with Metroline, and OF COURSE I agree with that! Also, the weather that day was GLORIOUS, which adds to the beauty of what is now one of my favourite bus routes in London.

Enjoy the video!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.