• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BA “New” Uniform

Which BA uniform looks better in your view?

• The classic, pre-October 2023 JM one.

Votes: 31 50.0%
  • The new one. Much fresher.

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • I can hardly tell a difference, and I’m not that fussed either way.

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters

SmartDressBest

Why do you keep suggesting the old uniform prevented staff from working comfortably? Did you wear it yourself, otherwise how could possibly know?

It appears from various sources that staff don’t like the new uniform, so I’m not sure why you think you know better than they do.
Totally agree about a lot of the BA staff hate the new uniform, so I cannot understand the minority on here who think that the Julien MacDonald was "dated". It certainly was NOT! It should be brought back now, as it was timeless. The new Boateng style wants binning, as it is BA's worst ever uniform.

I agree it doesn't look the best, but did you hire a speech writer from Donald Trump? :p
What the HELL has "Donald Trump" got to do with my simply expressing an opinion about an awful new unoform?? I am not the ONLY one whow prefers the Julien MacDonald uniform, you know.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums