• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bus link Liverpool Airport to Liverpool South Parkway

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainophile

Established Member
Hope this is allowed as it's not strictly a train fares question!

Does anyone know how much the fare is to use the dedicated connecting bus between John Lennon airport and Liverpool South Parkway station? On the occasion in question I won't have a separate Merseyrail Saveaway (or any other M/rail) ticket, as I've only got a ticket from LPY to Hereford.

Just making sure I can have the right change ready!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

pemma

Veteran Member
It's a standard single fare so it would be the same to do Liverpool City Centre to Liverpool Airport as to do South Parkway to Airport. It seems to go up 10p per year so it's probably £1.90 this year. Buying a combined ticket used to save you 10p but it wasn't available through online booking sites.

trainophile

Established Member
Thanks both. I did try searching online but found timetables but no prices.

Already got my train tickets, so it will be a separate purchase to get on the bus. £1.90 sounds about right for 10 minutes these days! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.