• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Calling all network rail staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bayum

Established Member
My dad does...

But, im guessing thats not much help!

TheSlash

Established Member
Been known to do contract work on resignalling jobs for them now and then. (Last spotted cutting down signals between Warsop Jn and High Marnham).
Agency scum, thieving bstd Vegabond, Taking food off the family table.... in other news, hows the sex life mate? :D
I'm employed by Network Rail, i wouldn't use such strong words as work for them ;)

AlexS

Established Member
If you wish to spend your valuable time disc cutting some unremarkable 70s/80s colour light MAS for scrap, then you know how to contact us, you've got all the right tickets and the necessary destructive urges so you'd be more than welcome to come along :lol: The sight of Vickery hanging off a not all that stable signalpost is always worth a photograph, especially when the person on the ground underneath starts encouraging it to move with a large hammer.

The sex life is most excellent thank you! And yourself?

TheSlash

Established Member
Well i feel that one woman doesn't really cover for failures and non availability and the next door neighbour is clearly interested, so you work it out ;)

FusionRail

Aha ill think twice about Saturday now :D

Just completed another boring day doing **** all apart from sitting on my laptop driving the NMT.

I might start a blog for the fun of it showing how *** this really is :razz:

Koscha

My father does, I won't post anything about what I personally think of NR apart from that the CEO needs avoid me at all costs or i'll be re-educating him with the nearest heavy object!

Hmmmmm......rant over

Status
Not open for further replies.