• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Can my friend sit on Sleeper from Glasgow to Euston tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

class303

Hi,

If i buy an off peak return return from euston to glasgow today, can i return on tonight's sleeper with this ticket in the seated area? probably not. want to attend Partick v Morton and have to be back in time for work tomorrow

many thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

4SRKT

Established Member
I'm sure you can if it's an open ticket. You will need to make a reservation though. Ring ScotRail and they will clarify and organise the reservation.

Liam

Established Member
Hi,

If i buy an off peak return return from euston to glasgow today, can i return on tonight's sleeper with this ticket in the seated area? probably not. want to attend Partick v Morton and have to be back in time for work tomorrow

many thanks

Don't see why not, reservation will be required though. Should be a cracking game, think Morton will just nick it, Partick will be knackered and deflated after the cup final on Sunday.

class303

Don't see why not, reservation will be required though. Should be a cracking game, think Morton will just nick it, Partick will be knackered and deflated after the cup final on Sunday.

Hope so! big Ton fan!

Be3G

Established Member
Furthermore, if the sleeper cabins aren't fully booked by the time the sleeper departs from Glasgow, I believe it's possible to pay the required supplement on board (£38.00 to share a cabin, £54.00 for your own) if you fancy a bed for the night.

Just to be entirely clear though, that's optional – provided a seat reservation is available, there'll be no problem with you returning using your off-peak ticket in the seated accommodation.

Status
Not open for further replies.