• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Caption competition....what was Ruth Kelly singing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Established Member
Our esteemed transport secretary was recently caught on camera taking part in a karaoke competition and I'm interested to know what she was singing. Anybody help me out here?

View attachment 777

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
"I admit it, I do talk absolute ****. Oh and the DfT is a cover up for a major drug dealing operation in Cuba, Columbia and Farnborough."

I could make it into an awesome punk ass megamix but I couldn't be bothered.

Then ends it all with ABBA - DfT Queen :?

ungreat

"Real Niggaz" by NWA..Yes,I have the album!

Or more likely "LOSER" by Beck

ungreat

"I travel by car everywhere,and have no concept of public transport,but I will do the token trip to pacify the pc brigade and give them some ammo that they wouldn't normally have...plus it gets us in as most idiots believe the pc crap and global warming rubbish so we are safe,despite the scientific fact that the ozone hole is directly above Mount Erebus,an active volcano proved to be the cause of the opening in the ozone layer in the arctic region...but they voted us in,so who cares eh..plus the fact that humans only create 3% of the worlds CO2 emissions..nature kills herself..laugh at the greenie idiots..oh yes,but they will vote for us,so keep them sweet""

Yeah..rant over

mrcheek

Established Member
"Golden Brown" by The Stranglers.
possibly the Japanese version.

Status
Not open for further replies.