• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 142 clearout

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacer-pete

Just a quick message to say that due to the impending arrival of the HMRS Still Nodding book, I am clearing out the remaining 30 copies of my self published Still Nodding book.
These are available for just £3.50 from the Class 142 Pacer Group site: http://pacer-pete.webs.com/apps/webstore/ and once they are gone, they're gone!
The HMRS version of the book is £7.99 so this really is a bargain!

Best regards,

Pete

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
For a minute there, with this thread I was imagining Swiss Toni's dodgy Newton Heath garage trying to flog clapped out, mileage clock altered 142s in an 'everything must go' sale.

Maybe we should sell them to Ahmedinejad in Iran like we did with the 141s? No wonder they hate the west so much :)

I see the title is an attention grabber and then when you get there its got nothing to do with the 142s running on the rails. ;):lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.