• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 319 FCC EMU`s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone submit a full destination blind list for the black and yellow blinds currently fitted to the class 319 FCC units. All help appreciated, or if anyone can submit individual destinations that would be apprecaied also.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

asylumxl

Established Member
Depends how you want to see them.

I'd say Elstree & Borhamwood (Zone 6) if you want to see Brighton services running through at speed, aswell as stopping services.

If you want to see them going slowly and stopping, definetly in the core, as all trains sTop there (St Pancras-Farringdon).

I'd recommend making yourself known to station staff before doing any spotting or photting.

b0b

Established Member
If you want to see them going slowly and stopping, definetly in the core, as all trains sTop there (St Pancras-Farringdon).

Farringdon being the place where they switch power, which makes it a little more interesting

jon0844

Veteran Member
Farringdon being the place where they switch power, which makes it a little more interesting

Yes, you can see how quick a 319 changes power and then enjoy the 377s doing the same (you can probably go and get a coffee and come back!).

AlterEgo

Veteran Member
I believe they still have "Dunstable" on them from when the Thameslink extension via Luton was mooted in the late 80s/early 90s...

Status
Not open for further replies.