• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Delay repay availability in Europe

Iskra

Established Member
SJ does delay repay. I think I got either 100% or 50% (sorry, it was a while ago now) refunded for two of my Arctic Circle sleeper train journeys that were both over an hour late. They also provided free coffee too due to the delay.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sk688

If you book a ticket online for a specific service and its delayed, the full fare (including the outward/return portion) is refunded automatically within days.
You only need to fill out the form if you purchased your ticket from a booking office or TVM.

Does that even apply to the Enterprise services ? When I used it , my arrival into Belfast was heavily delayed as a result of a line closure between Drogheda and Dundalk, but even though I booked online I only received the vouchers after a trip to Connolly station to fill out the form