• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Derby Bookshop moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

The second hand bookshop in Derby's Eagle Centre, which has a good second hand railway section, and a charity shelf for old transport magazines,
is moving - because the Eagle Centre is closing: "We are moving into East Street - next to the bookies". However there are two bookies in East Street, both with adjacent empty shops! I think the staff member means no 14, next to Ladbrokes, as that is very close to the Eagle Centre.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

satisnek

I guess you mean the Eagle Market (I think I know the shop in question) - the Eagle Centre, after a number of name changes, is now 'Derbion' and I can't see that closing!

I'm not surprised that the Eagle Market is closing but it's good to know that the bookshop has found a new home!

Status
Not open for further replies.