• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Director of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Aictos

Established Member
No fair, I would have loved to have that job!

me123

Established Member
That is the best job ever!

I bet having a 6 year old involved in the NRM as Director of Fun, in all seriousness, could improve the place and help attract visitors.

Bayum

Established Member
Is it a serious job though ??

Or just because they liked his enthusiasm?

GNERman

Established Member
i think that's good but they should look at us younger ones with knowledge, cos he won't even know about anything like we do (but he is 6 to be fair...)

it will be good though having a younger mind there and will help the museum a lot.

me123

Established Member
Is it a serious job though ??

Or just because they liked his enthusiasm?

Might not be "serious" as all the others are, but they could listen to his suggestions. Given the number of 6 year olds interested in "choo choo trains", perhaps modelling parts of the museum to be accessible to a 6 year old is a sensible idea.

GNERman

Established Member
surely as a director he won't decide on what the company will do next but he will want to make it more interactive like make a steam train blow its whistle etc, could be good...

Status
Not open for further replies.