• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Disabled Card Admin Fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhichRailWay

Little bit of a rant here, but I notice on the Disabled Card website that it costs a £5 admin charge to replace a one year card, but £10 to replace the three-year.

Why is there a £5 difference between the two cards? Does it cost slightly more in administration to reissue the three-year card? If you've got less than a year left on the card, it seems the three-year holder has drawn the short straw and may as well just pay for a new three-year card.

I've not lost my card, and certainly don't intend to!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

northwichcat

Veteran Member
I reckon it costs less than £2 to replace both parts of a railcard and to pay the ticket office person for a few minutes of their time.

moonrakerz

Some bean counter worked it out - don't complain too loudly or he will "scale" it up to the same percentage. ie: to £13.33 !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.