• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DRS 37 at Southampton Airport Parkway

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcd

Hi does anyone have the number of the DRS 37 that went through Southampton Airport Parkway in the direction of Southampton Central at about 11:30 this morning. I saw it pushing a single observation car but was unable to catch the number. 66171 had just gone in the opposite direction.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NXEA!

Hi does anyone have the number of the DRS 37 that went through Southampton Airport Parkway in the direction of Southampton Central at about 11:30 this morning. I saw it pushing a single observation car but was unable to catch the number. 66171 had just gone in the opposite direction.
If the observation car was green that was Caroline, in which case the 37 you saw would've been 37423 I expect, as I'm pretty sure I read on WNXX forum that it left Derby to go out and about on Tuesday. I'm sure someone will confirm though. :)

NSEFAN

Established Member
Correct. 37423 and Caroline on 2Z08 Waterloo-Exeter, taking a funny route: Basingstoke-Southampton-Romsey-Salisbury-Yeovil. It's heading back to Derby on Friday, heading via Bristol Temple Meads and Birmingham area.

Status
Not open for further replies.