• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dublin Dart and UK rail staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I were to hold an International Coupon for Eire - does this allow travel on the Dublin Dart ?

I've scoured the ATOC site and can't see anything.

Thank you

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

radamfi

Established Member
Presumably DART would be treated no different to any other train in Ireland as it is run by Irish Rail. Luas may be a different story.

wheeltapper1

Hi 158801, I can confirm that your CIE coupons are valid on the DART services but are not valid on the LUAS.

reb0118

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Hi 158801, I can confirm that your CIE coupons are valid on the DART services but are not valid on the LUAS.

Yes, that is correct. I've had no problems on the Dart or any other IE service. As an aside, would the coupon be valid on the bus between Rosslare/Wexford & Waterford that replaces the closed rail line?

MiltyG565

The luas is great though. You should use it if you're in Dublin. It's quite cheap anyway, so i wouldn't even worry about the coupon not working for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.