• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East Croydon - Bletchley on the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodAtum

On Moderation
Before lockdown I used to get the direct service from East Croydon - Bletchley. Are they doing engineering work this month, as the planner says I need to change at Euston?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MikeWh

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
It looks like the Southern direct service only runs between Clapham Junction and Milton Keynes.

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
It looks like the Southern direct service only runs between Clapham Junction and Milton Keynes.
It hasn’t run through north of Watford Junction or south of Clapham Jn for most of the last 6 months, I think it’s been a long term COVID change, and hasn’t quite ended yet. There’s a recent thread about it not running through to MK on Saturdays.

(This isn’t actually a fares matter though?)

philthetube

Established Member
if you search via Kensington Olympia, you will get the route, but changing at Clapham Junction and Watford Junction. Cheaper than via Euston

MikeWh

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Leaving East Croydon tomorrow at 10am you are directed thus:
2020-10-05 (2).png

MikeWh

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Before lockdown I used to get the direct service from East Croydon - Bletchley. Are they doing engineering work this month, as the planner says I need to change at Euston?
Where in that OP does it say you're travelling at a weekend?

JB_B

Established Member
Where in that OP does it say you're travelling at a weekend?

The thread title is "East Croydon - Bletchley on the weekend" - but I would say that it's more helpful to include all relevant information in the body of any message.

MikeWh

Established Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
The thread title is "East Croydon - Bletchley on the weekend" - but I would say that it's more helpful to include all relevant information in the body of any message.
Ahhhh, missed that. Agree the body is the best place for important details
Are there any Southern services on a weekend anymore?
Yes, between Clapham Junction and Watford Junction.

GodAtum

On Moderation
Thanks all, I hope they bring back the ECR-Bletchley service.

Status
Not open for further replies.