• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Electric Railway Museum, Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.

shredder1

Established Member
I`ll be heading there on Sunday, staying in Birmingham Saturday night, does anyone know if I can get to it by bus from Coventry railway station or anywhere else?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cletus

Established Member

Ianno87

Veteran Member
Nearest bus routes are probably a good half hour walk. 21 I think goes nearest on a Sunday.

When Coventry Airport actually had proper scheduled Thomsonfly flights in the mid-noughties, there was a regular bus link by way of the 737 (or 757?) service a couple of times an hour. Now long since defunct.

shredder1

Established Member
Nearest bus routes are probably a good half hour walk. 21 I think goes nearest on a Sunday.

When Coventry Airport actually had proper scheduled Thomsonfly flights in the mid-noughties, there was a regular bus link by way of the 737 (or 757?) service a couple of times an hour. Now long since defunct.

What a shame, I`ll try the 21 then, many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.