• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Eurostar e300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Scott

Established Member
Are there any diagrams for e300 sets to Brussels or are they just on Paris route?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AdamWW

Established Member
Brilliant, thank you. I didn't think to look there!

I don't have recent experience, but certainly pre-Covid it wasn't unheard of for them to change train types for a given service, presumably based on how bookings were going.

k-c-p

Such a train set change happened to me mid-January this year on a trip to Brussels; An e300 was used instead of an e320. I got an information by email about the change a few days before the trip and could change the seat that had been assigned to me.

StephenHunter

Established Member
Such a train set change happened to me mid-January this year on a trip to Brussels; An e300 was used instead of an e320. I got an information by email about the change a few days before the trip and could change the seat that had been assigned to me.

Same with me for my return trip from Paris last year.

FOH

Or if trains are having to be stepped up on the day due to disruption you get a paper ticket from the check-in barrier with new reservation information as the seating layout differs

Status
Not open for further replies.