• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Flexible ticket options between Wymondham and Middlesbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUC

Established Member
My daughter wishes to travel between Wymondham and Middlesbrough next Friday, 26 October to arrive lunchtime-earlyafternoon. She wants to return on Saturday 27th to arrive not too late in the evening (probably no later than 2130) as she has an early start the next day. She has a 16-25 Railcard

The best I've been able to find is an Advance Single out of £35.30 and another for the return of £28.70 (total £64.00). However I'd like to find an option that gives more flexibility for her. The cheapest flexible ticket I've found is for an anytime return from Wymondham-Peterborough for £19.15 (the first journey where super off-peak returns are valid doesn't get into Peterborough until 1127 and so is too late) together with a super off-peak return from Peterborough-Middlesbrough costing £56.95

Can anyone suggest any other options/combinations? Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.