• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Help with Next Steps - Thameslink Prosecutions Team

Veteran Member
Hello again, Just wanted to let everyone know that we heard back from the prosecutions team exactly 14 working days after they received our letter.
We received a request to settle the matter for a fee (just under £60.00). This was a lot less than we were expecting but I'm obviously not complaining and it's been paid.
Excellent. This seems to be GTR's entry-level fee for a straightforward offence, rather less than many other companies.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

WesternLancer

Established Member
Hello again, Just wanted to let everyone know that we heard back from the prosecutions team exactly 14 working days after they received our letter.
We received a request to settle the matter for a fee (just under £60.00). This was a lot less than we were expecting but I'm obviously not complaining and it's been paid.
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone that helped with advice and with correcting the letter.
He's out at work today to pay me back and he's never, ever going to mess up his train ticket again - valuable lesson learned. Thanks all!
Good news, and glad the situation has been resolved without too much financial damage!