• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Kensington underground help info

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdskilton

Hi there i wonder if anyone can help
i have a picture made of tiles (johnsons tiles) the picture makes a knight im told it was made for the kensington underground and was or is still there it would be nice to find out about its age if it has a name if its still there ect any help would be greatful if you no of any forums that deal with undergrounds ect that whould help too many thanks Dave

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Barn

Established Member
Hi there i wonder if anyone can help
i have a picture made of tiles (johnsons tiles) the picture makes a knight im told it was made for the kensington underground and was or is still there it would be nice to find out about its age if it has a name if its still there ect any help would be greatful if you no of any forums that deal with undergrounds ect that whould help too many thanks Dave

Sorry, I can't post a link at the moment as I'm using my phone, but try googling District Dave for a good underground site.

Status
Not open for further replies.