• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Kodak Z612 or Kodak Z650????

Kodak Z612 or Z650

• Kodak Z650 , 10x Optical Zoom , 6.1 Megapixles

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Kodak Z612 , 12x Optical Zoom , 6.1 Megapixles

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gizmogle

Established Member
To be honest, I would just avoid Kodak and go for a better make, like Fuji, Canon or Nikon

Established Member
Don't break it as soon as you get it! Would be your luck. :(

Was that surposed to mean :roll::( , I wont break it , I will get it then leave it sit there for a week reading the manual then have a go with it:).

Fred.

Jim

Established Member
One thing my Dad told me, don't get a posh cam if you will only use auto!

Established Member
it is

Just because your getting a new camera it wont make the photos any better thats the user. I suggest getting a new person to take the photos.

Goold , its just a camera yeash. I dont expect it to make me take better pics. But with the camera I have now it will. One I have now takes pictures in sunlight with noise on them. Dosent have manual:roll:. I would like this camera so I can get nice close up shots and have longer zoom and fantastic video zoom:).

Fred.

devon_metro

Established Member
Any camera can produce noise in sunlight. You should only get such a posh cam when you have exhausted your other one. Why not experiement with the old one and make the most out of it?

Established Member
Any camera can produce noise in sunlight. You should only get such a posh cam when you have exhausted your other one. Why not experiement with the old one and make the most out of it?
Its semi broken see my thread about it
if your main intent is getting videos why not get a camcorder ?

Well I was ummin and arrrin about getting a camcorder or DvD one for that matter it just comes and goes in my ideas , That canon isnt really posh. Im aloud to buy it but Im still puzzled wether I should get the:

Fuji S6500fd which I now need £80 for:D
Canon £120 more to go
I dont really like the kodaks for some reason , Please dont ask lol.

Thats about it on my list because there the only ones that come to what I would like Im going to a camera shop soon to have alook at the Fuji and Canon to decide , because with the fuji I have to buy an xD card aswell which is only £20:grin:.

Regards , Fred.

Jim

Established Member
Get the 6500, if you RTBM and experiment, along with using loads of enthusiasm, you can I do quite a bit more. For a Fuji, it does very well in poor lighting as well.

Established Member
Get the 6500, if you RTBM and experiment, along with using loads of enthusiasm, you can I do quite a bit more. For a Fuji, it does very well in poor lighting as well.

I might , but :D Ive left the idea of the S3 and found somthing else perferct:razz:.

Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.