• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LNER refund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepy

Established Member
I have Advance tickets booked for a December strike day, if I wish to cancel the tickets the LNER website appears to suggest e-voucher credit is the only option ? Anyone had experience on them allowing a normal refund ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

miklcct

On Moderation
I have Advance tickets booked for a December strike day, if I wish to cancel the tickets the LNER website appears to suggest e-voucher credit is the only option ? Anyone had experience on them allowing a normal refund ?
Have your trains been cancelled? If not wait until it has been cancelled for a refund.

Sleepy

Established Member
Have your trains been cancelled? If not wait until it has been cancelled for a refund.
Not cancelled yet but if strikes go ahead I'll have to travel via London to complete my journey so may need to travel earlier given reduced operating hours on previous strike days.

miklcct

On Moderation
Not cancelled yet but if strikes go ahead I'll have to travel via London to complete my journey so may need to travel earlier given reduced operating hours on previous strike days.
So wait until it has been cancelled. If you buy your ticket from LNER you can change your ticket for free (provided it is the same origin and destination) by then regardless of advance availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.